SAINT AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA
Special Exhibits add to the diversity of the Lighter Museum experience.
Aside from the Museum’s permanent collection of fine and decorative Victorian era art and relics, special exhibitions are held periodically to showcase the Museum’s collections that usually remain unseen to the public. On occasion, private collections that pertain to the Museum’s holdings are featured in special, temporary exhibits.
– Dressing Downton, October 2017 – January 2018 – visit website
– Felix F. de Crano – Forgotten Artist of the Flagler Art Colony (December, 2014)
– Undisclosed, Photographs of the Hidden Lightner by Theresa Segal (October, 2014)
– Gilded Saint Augustine, Fine Art from the Age of Henry M. Flagler (December, 2013)
– Painted Works by Edwin Augustus Moore (February, 2013)