Special Exhibits add to the diversity of the Lighter Museum experience.
Aside from the Museum’s permanent collection of fine and decorative Victorian era art and relics, special exhibitions are held periodically to showcase the Museum’s collections that usually remain unseen to the public. On occasion, private collections that pertain to the Museum’s holdings are featured in special, temporary exhibits.
To be announced in Summer 2018.
– Dressing Downton: Changing Fashion for Changing Times™ (October 2017 – February 2018)
– Felix F. de Crano – Forgotten Artist of the Flagler Art Colony (December, 2014)
– Undisclosed, Photographs of the Hidden Lightner by Theresa Segal (October, 2014)
– Gilded Saint Augustine, Fine Art from the Age of Henry M. Flagler (December, 2013)
– Painted Works by Edwin Augustus Moore (February, 2013)